• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Match Camera Perspective

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble matching the camera perspective. I noticed the automated match image was matching to the perspective of the sunlight hitting the floorbedroom original perspective.jpg

So I removed the sunlight but that didn't help, it was still off. I tried drawing perspective lines on the image to help but that didn't work either.

jus lines.jpg

I wish there was a easier way to line up perspective. I've seen other programs use guide lines, where you can line them up with the lines where the floor and wall meet and where the ceiling and wall meet. And as you move the guidelines the perspective will change to match. Any tips on this would be appreciated thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Yeah Match Image can get thrown off by false information sometimes.  We're working on improving the methods for guiding perspective matching.  Please feel free to post ideas to our Feedback board (These forums are hard to gather votes, etc. from so we use a different tool):

Adobe Dimension CC Feedback Portal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah Match Image can get thrown off by false information sometimes.  We're working on improving the methods for guiding perspective matching.  Please feel free to post ideas to our Feedback board (These forums are hard to gather votes, etc. from so we use a different tool):

Adobe Dimension CC Feedback Portal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, 3 years later and still no answer. I suppose that answers it. I'm just trying to stage rooms for the real estate company I work for. Never can get the perspective correct, no matter what.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

actually you can now just match it yourself i.e, a human eye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines