• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Online Freigabe funktioniert nicht

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beim Versuch, mein Dokument online frei zu geben, bekomme ich die Fehlermeldung 1021. Allen Empfehlungen bis hin zur Neuinstallation von Adobe XD bin ich gefolgt. Leider jedoch ohne Erfolg. Meine Datei ist 4 MB groß. Selbst bei einer Testdatei mit nur 49 KB funktioniert die Funktion nicht. Bei der Adobe CC bin ich die ganze Zeit über angemeldet.

Die Fehler Meldung lautet: Währende der Online-ist ein Fehler mit ihren Anmeldeinformationen aufgetreten (Fehler 1021)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Hi Astrid,

I have asked one of my colleagues to check. In the meanwhile, can you check solutions in this doc Error trying to use Share Online feature  and let us know if they helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Astrid,

I have asked one of my colleagues to check. In the meanwhile, can you check solutions in this doc Error trying to use Share Online feature  and let us know if they helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines