• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

organizing albums

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having problems wrapping around the organization in Lightroom cc. would love a little insight on this...

in classic I would import into a gallery called new import. edit and then create folders and drag images into the appropriate folders until the folder was empty...clear.

in the new cc I still import to a new import album and create appropriate albums, but instead of moving images I am just adding referenced images to an album and the new import stays the same number. therefore not really knowing which images did not make it into a gallery. feeling anxious there are images out there in my total not in an album since im not sure if they made it into one. is there a way to see if an image in in a album or which album its in?

thanks for your input on your flow!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

When you drag out out of one Album into another within LrCC it just creates another alias.

LrCC iOS has a ‘Move To’ command which is pretty good.

I have added a feature request to have the same ability in LrCC if you want to vote?

Move To | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you drag out out of one Album into another within LrCC it just creates another alias.

LrCC iOS has a ‘Move To’ command which is pretty good.

I have added a feature request to have the same ability in LrCC if you want to vote?

Move To | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines