Exit

Adobe XD not compatible

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have latest Windows 10 Fall Update

https://i.imgur.com/xiQ02QQ.png

and still cannot install Adobe XD... I even tried to reinstall entire Adobe CC suite but that didn't help..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: sign out of CC and sign in again. May be it could be wise to restart the system in between.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I couldn't see the image. It's hard to tell what error is happening!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image was just to say that it's Windows 10, Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.19).

One interesting thing is that the image has had 35 views. There are quite a lot of people willing to help here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image show my Windows version which is the latest out there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on 1703, but the 1709 update is getting ready to install. I uninstalled XD, and will try an install under 1709 when it's ready, to see if that works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, please let me know, I even got Adobe support on chat but their support guy claimed I need to have Anniversary Update and I tried my best to explain him that I have newer version that that one, but no luck, he  keep repeating same sentence over and over like madman... They don't read what I type so I gave up...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will immediately downgrade my Mac from 10.13.2 to 10.11, just to be sure that I'm using the minimum system that XD needs. Don't worry, I'm kidding!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, that all took a while. I'm now on the same version of Windows as you. Installing XD went ok, but then I had firewall turned off, so I uninstalled XD again, reset the firewall settings, and tried again. Still it installed ok.

I'm only using a C drive for everything, maybe there's a difference there.

One sad thing, the Windows version of XD has natural zooming, I wish the Mac one worked the same way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for help, I really appreciate it, but still no luck for me.. tried to manually delete all Adobe folders, used Adobe CC cleaner tool, but still it does not give me options to install.. It's not that this XD is must use tool for me, I usually do all my work in only Illustrator and InDesign combo wtih some Photoshop, just I recently got few web sites design in it and I cannot open it.

It's just plain stupid that I cannot use it and my system is perfectly capable of doing that..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for trying all the suggested solutions. We will do our best to help, and will need to contact you directly for investigation. Please send your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with a link to this post. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything from deleting Adobe CC all together to sign in out nothing help..

And if I go to help and support on Adobe site all I get is link to this forum..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines