• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 5 keeps crashing- mac- example: hsl

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reinstalled and updated, but lr 5 keeps crashing continuosly when during 'develop' i act on HSL color panel; getting crazy, would you please help me? thanks !!!

here a typical error box text:

Process:           Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 [666]
Path:              /Applications/Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
Identifier:        com.adobe.Lightroom5
Version:           Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7.1 [994254] (5.7.1)
Code Type:         X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:    ??? [1]
Responsible:       Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 [666]
User ID:           501

Date/Time:         2017-11-02 13:18:55.459 +0100
OS Version:        Mac OS X 10.13 (17A405)
Report Version:    12
Anonymous UUID:    116013C5-DAD8-2094-E685-77C5FEE92A04

Time Awake Since Boot: 2700 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:    2  Dispatch queue: LmModelsThread.lua

Exception Type:    EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:   0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:    EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Application Specific Information:

Performing @selector(AgView_NSButtonAction:) from sender AgViewCocoaButton 0x604000541600

abort() called

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, I'm on Macbook Air 13 mid 2011 (MacBookAir4,2) need help 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you find a solution ??? thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, Lightroom 5 crashes after a few seconds of playing with the HSL slider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a guess ... but LR 5 does not play well with High Sierra, and you may want to roll back to Sierra (if possible)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't occur to me that High Sierra could be the cause.. I think you may be right, the problem occurred only after I upgraded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You suggest "roll back to Sierra" but if your OS isn't up to date, that leaves your computer more susceptible to spam, viruses, etc... Is that the only solution?  Is Adobe working on an update to counteract this issue with High Sierra?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sarahg81229919  wrote

You suggest "roll back to Sierra" but if your OS isn't up to date, that leaves your computer more susceptible to spam, viruses, etc... Is that the only solution?  Is Adobe working on an update to counteract this issue with High Sierra?

No. 

Lr5 was released on April 15, 2013, that is over 5 years ago!

Must be time to upgrade Lightroom?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow!  5 whole years?  Yeah, so crazy to think something could still work that's 5 years old.  SMH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sarahg81229919  wrote

Wow!  5 whole years?  Yeah, so crazy to think something could still work that's 5 years old.  SMH

Yes, and I still have a copy of MS-DOS 4.01 on the shelf.! oh and still using MS-Office-97

But you cannot blame Adobe who must be committed to keeping the current versions working without the bugs. Do you know any other companies that upgrade programs 5 years back?

You can put the blame on Apple for upgrading the OS, and how often does that happen..?

v5 works in WIndows-10.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you find a solution ??? thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines