Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Photoshop quit unexpectedly" message

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey gang.

I get this message every time I quit Photoshop: "Photoshop quit unexpectedly".

I am on a 27" imac running Sierra with all latetst updates and this message, which existed even while I was using Yosemite, still persists.

The odd thing is that I'm intentionally quitting the app - the shutdown is not forced or due to an interruption.  So I don't get why it's there.

Any thoughts?

B.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem - 27" late 2012 iMac on Sierra, all updates installed, running photoshop CS6 (i really do not like the CC version at all). Sometimes when I just save a file or close a saved file Photohop "quits unexpectedly", and nearly every time I just close or quit the program. IT generates a report but only to send to Apple. I do not have the option to send the report to Adobe.

Please, any ideas? it's driving me nuts, and I use this for work all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem - 27" late 2010 iMac on Sierra, all updates installed, running photoshop CS5.

It's also driving me crazy, since it never happened until fairly recently!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue

please advise asap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too have the same issue running the latest Creative Cloud on a 2018 Mac laptop Pro running Catalina 10.15.3.  It's wierd, only when I quit the app does this error appear. Adobe doesn't seem to have a fix. I hope they have one on the next update of Photoshop.  It would be great if someone from Adobe responded to this or any of the many requests at the time I send the crash report. Limbo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines