• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Centre Zoom

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, when using Photoshop CC 2017 on my old laptop, after zooming out so much, it could zoom out still, but it stayed focused on the middle when it reached a certain point.

Since I've moved, Photoshop seems to zoom out based on my mouse location - and not centre after so much zooming out. All settings seem to be the same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document should snap to center when the whole document is revealed whether zooming using Ctrl (Cmd on Mac) plus +/ - or using the Zoom tool. Did you try the other if one wasn't working as expected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Windows   10, sorry for not saying so.

I use CTRL + SCROLL WHEEL ​when zooming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know the problem or am I suddenly doing something wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it still happen when using Ctrl plus + or -?

Might either be an installation issue or a graphics driver issue. Try updating your graphic adapter's drivers if you haven't done so recently. If that doesn't work, try an uninstall and reinstall of Photoshop. (Wipe all preferences when it asks. You'll have to rebuild and reset everything the way you had it.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines