• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install CreateJS 1.1 extension, even after following helpx.adobe.com instructions

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am intending to install CreateJS 1.1 extension, and I get following error: The extension Adobe_Flash_Professional_Toolkit_For_CreateJS does not contain valid signature. The extension will not be installed.

This is despite downloading the toolkit from following page: Error | Installing Toolkit for CreateJS 1.1 | MAC OS X 10.8.2. I also downloaded the CreateJS 1.1 from exchange.adobe.com to no avail. In addition, reinstalling Extension Manager did not help either.

I am using a Mac, OS X El Capitan (version 10.11.6) and Adobe Flash Professional CS6, version 12.0.2.529

Can anyone from CS6 team comment on this issue? Any help will be much appreciated and thanks in advance...

Hammed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

CS6 is no longer being developed or supported. so I am not sure who can help here. There are some additional solutions here that can probably help

Adobe CS6 Package and Extension Manager - Jamf Nation

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is no longer being developed or supported. so I am not sure who can help here. There are some additional solutions here that can probably help

Adobe CS6 Package and Extension Manager - Jamf Nation

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a new problem, now that Flash Pro CS6 is part of the Animate CC menu in the CC Apps tab, there's no way to update from 12.0 to 12.0.2.

The DMG on that site does update to 12.0.2, which solves the problem about getting Toolkit for CreateJS, as it was built in by then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are using Flash cs6 with latest updates. While installing CreateJS 1.2 extension we are getting this error. The extension Adobe_Flash_Professional_Toolkit_For_CreateJS does not contain valid signature. The extension will not be installed.

We are using windows operating system. For this problem any solution available.

Rajesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Change your system date to 3-4 years back and try to reinstall. It may sound strange but it should work. Try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing Flash Pro CS 6 on a PC running Windows 10, I was able to install CreatJS 1.1 and without any issues. Apparently, Flash Pro (+CreatJS) can only convert very simple flash files to HTML5. At the end, CreatJS toolkit did not help me, since my flash file was complex. I ended up creating a JS slider from scratch and that took less time then figuring on how to install CreatJS toolkit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out later that CS6 does get its own update notification in the CC menu, and that brings it up to 12.0.2, with CreateJS installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines