Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ph CC 2017 - Cannot open "Save As" window

Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the Photoshop suite for work and have been attempting to save the documents i'm working with but for some reason every so often the documents will refuse to save out. There is no file error message, Photoshop will just not open the Save As window so i can attempt to save my work. Not even the exporting options for documents or the hot key for it will work either. I've also tried salvaging by starting to new document and copying the elements across but still nothing.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the preferences but i'm looking at that now just in-case. But if anyone has fixed this issue or know what could be causing it, please share with me your wisdom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without system info and details about the documents nobody can tell you much. Just saying that it occasioanlly doesn't work is not good enough.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines