• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you create an interactive text layer with a drop down box in Ae?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in Ae, I'm looking to have a text layer which points out an object on the screen but then for presentations or for clients who are interested in more, I want them to be able to click a "+" sign or something that then will drop down a more thorough description.  Is this possible and how?  Looking forward to hearing some answers

Thanks all!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

AE doesn't do any kind of interactivity. What you describe requires a web development tool like Muse or Animate CC where the video would run in the background and then those web elements are added on top.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE doesn't do any kind of interactivity. What you describe requires a web development tool like Muse or Animate CC where the video would run in the background and then those web elements are added on top.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mylenium!

That's exactly what I needed to know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines