1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 3, 2017 8:00 PM by JJMack

    Page rip / tear

    Koolbreeze Level 1

      One of the favorite effects that I like to see in Photoshop is the page rip / tear , it's where you see a portion of a torn or ripped  page with jagged edges. Being a novice to Photoshop and who is still learning Photoshop I would kindly like to know how this effect is done.