Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problèmes d'importation sous Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Etant abonné à l'offre Creative Cloud pour la photo, j'ai très récemment installé Lightroom Classic, qui remplace si j'ai bien compris Lightroom CC. Or mon 1er import m'a donné un résultat bizarre : dans le nouvel import manquait 2 fichiers nef que j'avais sélectionnés, et à la place j'ai trouvé 2 fichiers jpg d'anciennes photos (de 2008) qui sont déjà dans le catalogue ; qui pourrait me dire pourquoi et que faire ? Est-ce un bug dans le nouveau logiciel, ou ai-je eu tort d'installer LR Classic, - sachant aussi que LR CC que j'utilisais avant n'est pas désinstallé ? Merci d'avance ! MR

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google translation: import problems under Lightroom Classic. Hello, Being subscribed to the Creative Cloud offer for photography, I recently installed Lightroom Classic, which replaces if I understand Lightroom CC. But my first import gave me a strange result: in the new import was missing 2 files nef that I had selected, and instead I found 2 jpg files of old photos (of 2008) which are already in the catalog ; who could tell me why and what to do? Is this a bug in the new software, or was I wrong to install LR Classic, - also knowing that LR CC I was using before is not uninstalled? Thank you in advance ! MR

You've posted in the forum for Lightroom plugin developers. Please repost in the main LR forum, and you'll likely get help quickly: Lightroom Classic CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines