Just installed Adobe XD and did the tutorial.
However, it seems that I can't drag and drop any image into the workspace.
This question is of course related to this thread Re: Can't Drag Images Into XD which didn't help.
Here's the situation:
- Windows 10 (OS version 15063.674)
- Graphic card driver is up to date (NVIDIA Quadro 3000M / driver's version 184.108.40.20609)
- CPU driver is up to date (Intel Core i7-2720QM @ 2,2GHz / driver's version 10.0.15063.0)
- Memory 8Gb
- XD version 220.127.116.11, CS 0.0.0.0
- UAC is disabled
- Running a machine administrator profile
- Tried the solution in this link https://forums.adobe.com/external-link.jspa?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.microsoft.com%2Fen-u s%2Fhelp%2F929833%2Fuse-the-sy… No results.
- Files I can't drag PNG/JPEG/SVG/...
- Copy/Paste is not working either
- Can't drag from file system or browsers
- Drag and drop is functionnal for all my other applications including Illustrator or Photoshop
- Import tool works as expected
- Running on an entreprise environement but with no limitations for images handling. Also I'm an domain administrator, I make the rules.
Even though the Import tool works, It's a real pain not to be able to drag and drop images in the app. I was considering working with XD as my new way of designing prototype but if this is not resolved anytime soon, I will stay at using my good ol' Illustrator...
Also a dark theme would make my eyes say thanks !
i have same problem
This looks like an issue with outdated drivers on your computer.
To double-check, please visit the manufacturer's site, and install the latest driver available on their website.