• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC crashes when turning off overlay

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC consistently crashes when I turn off the mask overlay (either by menu or O key shortcut) in graduated filter work. Turning on the overlay works fine, but turning it off again cause the program to crash. Using Lightroom CC (not Classic) on Mac with 32GB of memory. The behavior is repeatable when only Lightroom is running on the machine. Has the feel of a bug to me. Has any one else experienced this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stewartlogie,

I tried reproducing this issue at my end and unable to do so, Could you please help us with the crash report or more of your system details?

Thanks.

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could not reproduce it today, and the system has been re-booted since.

So looks like a false alarm.

Thanks,

Stewart

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 5:09 AM Akash Sharma <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. Turn on the brush overlay, paint for a bit, and turn off by pressing ‘o’. Lightroom cc crashes every single time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines