• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CS6 Export Panel stopped working October 30, 2017

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non of the Export Panel services are working.  The panel is empty.  I can right click on content images, choose Export To > Hard Drive ... but nothing happens.  Then when I close Bridge I get the following message: "Quitting Bridge now will clear all queued files from the Export panel and cancel all pending and in progress eport jobs."

Bridge was trying to do the export but has failed.

I have purchased several Adobe Master Collection suites over the years.  This problem is occurring on all my machines.

Can Adobe please provide a repair to Bridge?  Does anyone from Adobe read this forum?  I am aware that I can roll back my system date to enable the Export Panel services, however this is simply not an acceptable standard.

I am posting here because it seems that Adobe doesn't take phone calls from customers who made one time purchases of this product.  Please be accountable Adobe.  Removing features from your products does not make happy customers.

Just to be clear, I'm not looking for a work-around.  I'm looking for the restoration of a function that stopped working 7 days ago.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Hi All,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please click the link below and refer to KB document for re-enabling the services in Export panel of Adobe Bridge CS6.

Export panel not working in Bridge CS6

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wegoca,

Apologies for the inconvenience this is a known issue and our team is investigating & working on a fix for the same, in the meantime you can use a workaround. Try changing the date of your system to sometime before 30th Oct 2017 and let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

Hoping you have an update on this issue. We process thousands of photos every week with my business. Have 5 machines running CS6 and this workaround is costing tons of time as we have to change the system time to export. Then we have to change the system time back in order to find the folder we export to so that we can upload the final pics to our website.

I would also like to know if Adobe plans to add the export panel to Bridge CC2017 I would like to use Bridge CC2017 but find it very inefficient compared to Bridge CS6.

Thanks in advance for a response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have same issue with Bridge CS6.

Bridge never to show export panel anymore. I revert the system time to September and Export panel will work! Did you provide any update to CS6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am encountering the same problem.  I FINALLY found your post and it has set my mind at ease to know about the system date reset and that Adobe is aware and working on a fix for CS6.  It only took me navigating an hour to find this post -- this is after the hours finding a workaround.  The sub-routine which allows me to reduce the pixels on multiple pictures in order to email is critical to my workflow.  I could say more, but I am so frustrated that I am going for a stiff drink now.  I had to reduce many pictures one by one in Photoshop.  I tried converting to PDF, then reducing the size -- that worked well enough if I broke things into several emails.  Adobe, please hear me, when a fix is found it should be broadcast on all of the Forums.  Old emails will not fix this -- I tried the download for CS5 as instructed and it failed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please click the link below and refer to KB document for re-enabling the services in Export panel of Adobe Bridge CS6.

Export panel not working in Bridge CS6

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, worked for CS5 and CS6, back in business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, worked for CS6, back in business. For all of you mentally challenged like me, click on the "Export panel not working in Bridge CS" in Deepak Gupta's reply.  It gives you the instructions and download to correct the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just experienced the disappearance of the Export Panel tool in CS6 for the 1st time. I found this post and followed the instructions in the link posted above by Deepak_Gupta on 20th Nov 2017 but the problem still persists. I have repeated the instructions 3 times, rebooting my PC each time, but still no cure.

I have additionally tried replacing the the zxp files downloaded in the Archive.zip file and installed in the zxp folder with the same files from a system backup taken in May 2017 but the problem still exists.

What can I now do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

At first I didn't realize the solution would also work for CS5 unless I've read all comments. It could be mentioned at the solution answer.

Anyway, I have tried Deepak solution in my CS5.5 (Bridge 5.1) but there is no PublishPanel folder as you can see in the main structure (image attached). What do you advise?

Thank you

Bridge_Folders.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I did the steps and it did not work. I re did it 5 times, and no, still did not work. So, what now? Having to change the date on my PC is not a f$%#ing going to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines