Exit

Cant see printer profile in photoshop on Mac Sierra

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

have latest version of photoshop and on Mac Sierra 10.12.6

have epson SC P600 and got profile for paper from paper website.

trying to get them installed so that they display in photoshop when I am using printer dialog box.

Have place them in color synch folder, profiles, and recommended, restarted photoshop, restarted laptop but no joy.

Any advice welcomed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest photoshop on Mac Sierra 10.12.6 does not show any of my custom icc printer profiles. The custom profiles show up in other apps like Preview.app. But in photoshop I can only see the epson profiles that were installed with the printer driver. On another machine running Mac Yosemite all my custom profiles show up. In Sierra I've tried installing the custom profiles in every location including within the Epson package of profiles. I've reset the printers in system prefs. I've deleted, reinstalled and updated photoshop several times. I've disabled SIP and reinstalled photoshop and custom profiles. The custom icc profiles are not showing up in photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed them under your Home Library as opposed to the Root Library?

How to install printer color profiles - Apple OSX 10.11 El Capitan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. I installed them in the home folder, when that didn't work, I deleted them and installed them in the /Library/ColorSync/Profiles folder, when that didn't work, I deleted them and installed them in the /Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/Color/Profiles folder, when that didn't work, I deleted them and installed them in the /Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/Color/Profiles/Recommended folder, when that didn't work, I deleted them and installed them in the /Library/Printers/EPSON/InkjetPrinter2/ICCProfiles/Pro9890_9908_7890_7908.profiles/Contents/Resources folder.... there may have been another folder or two that I tried. I either restarted the computer or logged in and out between attempts.

The missing custom printer profiles show up in other applications. The just don't show up in the Photoshop CC 2018 (or 2017) print dialog box on this Sierra machine.

I have another computer running El Capitan. The custom icc profiles show up in Photoshop. It's just on the machine running Sierra that the custom printer profiles don't show up in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines