Can you provide any information about your hardware and software versiond OS, Photoshop, Drivers, and show a screen capture of the problem. You may have a problem.
Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
- The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
Please post your Photoshop menu Help>System Info so we can see what device drivers you have installed and what extensions and plug-ins and cc 2017 updates you have configured in.
Check that you don't have the Foreground and Background colors in the tool box both set to black.
Jeff is right Onion Queen.
Choose a light and a dark colour for the Stipple to work.
Came across this tutorial whilst looking at your prob.
Might be helpful, might not. How to Make a Stippled Portrait in Photoshop | Techwalla.com