Hey @mkpena, the thing is you're probably working with standard resolution file in Muse. Displays in Mobile Devices are usually retina or HiDPI and they apply scaling to your assets, that is why they look blurry. To understand this issue better, you can check out: Screens Essentials for UI Design - YouTube
The solution is, instead of Standard resolution, in Site Properties you'd need to select the HiDPI version (File > Site Properties). Please note that you will than have to import 2x size images into Muse, and that they can load slower.
Hope this helps,
- Concerning "pixelated fonts", please read my post 4 in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163
- Concerning „pixelated images“, please read these threads:
Placed FW asset into Muse. Original Size = 908w x 2323h. Muse auto resampled to 800w x 2048h. I need the asset to remain at Original Size. How do I override the resample?https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1793996 (post 4)
If your issues remain, please give us
- a .muse file with only one of these „misbehaving“ images, and additionally
- the original(!) image, which you have placed in Muse.
Use a file sharing service to share these 2 files by following these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652
Thanks so much Günter and Greg for your quick response! I was able to fix it!
The solution was a mix of both suggestions, but the standard resolution was the main problem.
What I did first was to incorporate the text to the image in Photoshop, so I wouldn't use any system fonts in the site. Then I created a site exclusively for that particular image at a HiDPI resolution and imported it at 2x, and only with a mobile layout. Then I used an iframe in the main site (standard resolution) pointing to the HiDPI image and that was it! Now it looks good.
Again, thanks to both of you for your help!