• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with payment details (Creative Cloud One-year Membership)

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Last week, I contacted you (Adobe) via Chat about an issue I'm having with my payment details. So, just to try to see if it worked, I entered the info for another credit card, but, still, I got the same warning text about an issue with my payment details.The guy who answered asked me to reenter the credit card info on a link from your page (made sure of that, I have transcripts of all of these conversations in my mail inbox) and told me the problem would be fixed between 24-48 hours.

Two days ago, I checked again to see if the problem was fixed and I had the same warning text about an issue with my payment details. Bear in mind, it is the same credit card I've been using for over a year, so I contacted the credit card company and they told me everything was okay. Again, I contacted you via Chat, and this time the guy who answered me took too long to reply, then told me I had pending payment and my account was in "suspended state", then proceeded to give me the same link as the last guy. I had the understanding these charges were made automatically to the credit card.

Now, I don't get that warning text in my account, but today I got an email from Adobe saying there was a billing error. What should I do?

I would very much love to have this issue fixed as I'm nearing my billing date and I really need to use the apps.

Regards,

Alejandro Kossio

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Hi WiseyD203,

I see you have an Adobe account with the same ID as with forums. I see you were able to successfully able to update a new card and the billing date is 6th Dec 2017. We are hopeful that this time you would not face any issues, however, if you still do please feel free to update the thread so that we can immediately act on this.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

@Chan28286773n8jx 

contact adobe support to fix this problem. there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alejandro,

I see you have an Adobe account with the same ID as with forums. The subscription is active and not under suspended state, however, there seems to be an issue with the card. I understand that you have contacted your bank for this, is there a way that you could use a different card for payment?

Let us know if this helps, Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika,

I've now tried a different credit card, but I don't know if it worked or not.

Two things I've noticed: One, I don't seem to be getting the "Days left" window when I open the apps anymore; And two, in my billing history, the month of October isn't listed anymore:

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 2.13.14 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alejandro, we checked our records and found that with both the cards there is an authorization issue from the bank's side.

You will have to get in touch with your bank for the same.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KanikaS,

My card has expired and you couldn't take payment for the service. I updated my details with a new card, but once again payment didn't go through.

I have checked and "Payment info" shows correct details, but once i click on "Edit payment info" it shows my expired card. Kindly advise on this. 

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My annual renewal was last month. My credit card payment was (according to Adobe) declined. Checking with Mastercard I found that they had flagged the transaction with Adobe as suspect, which is why it was declined. I want to note that during this fiasco I was able to use the card elsewhere with no issues. So after speaking with Mastercard and Adobe support, then updating my payment information on my Adobe ID profile a second time, it was again declined. Even with Mastercard watching for the transaction. Mastercard advised me that after several 'suspicious' transaction attempts by Adobe the credit card was flagged and had been revoked. A new credit card had to be sent.
Thankfully Adobe support 'credited' my account to keep it from being disabled, now a new credit card has been added to my profile and I'm eagerly awaiting if it will end up being flagged as well.

After this post and many other posts, this appears to be an ongoing issue (for years now) with Adobe's billing department that seriously needs to be looked at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WiseyD203,

I see you have an Adobe account with the same ID as with forums. I see you were able to successfully able to update a new card and the billing date is 6th Dec 2017. We are hopeful that this time you would not face any issues, however, if you still do please feel free to update the thread so that we can immediately act on this.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also am facing a credit card payment issue. When I try to update my Payment Mode and add a new credit card, I get the message

- "Card is invalid, please check card details". But this credit card is perfectly valid and active.

Not able to find a solution after multiple attempts. Have spoken to customer support as well. Have tried different cards as well.

An someone please suggest what I can do ?

Very nervous as I am in the middle of a big project and have only a few days left on this month's subscription.

thanks !

Sasha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shashwati,

As I understand, you are facing issues with payment, kindly Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same problem I have. I was upading a new credit card and now it won't go through. My bank says the error is "address verification" but i'm typing in the correct one. This is clearly an Adobe error. Noone has been able to help me. They just tell me to use a different payment method which is rediculous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same issue after using several cards. They tell you to contact the bank, but that ends up not helping. Seems to be an issue on their end, but the have a problem admitting that for some reason. I spent over an hour on chat with customer service. they even tried to enter the card on their end with no luck.

Mihchael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had EXACTLY the same problem with my account. I received a "your Payment Failed" email, because my current card had expired. So today I looked into https://account.adobe.com/ and updated my account with a new credit card and then got the following message

There is an issue with your payment details.

I cleared cookies/cache, logged in and logged out and it still displayed the same problem. The card has $5000k credit on it and I've used the exact same card on several sites today - without any problems. So I knew the card wasn't the problem.

So just now I contact online chat support @ helpx.adobe.com for assistance. I talked to a "Subha"and it took 24 minutes for them to tell me that the payment had gone through !! Subha also confirmed even though Adobe take your money immediately it takes 12 hours for this message, There is an issue with your payment details,  to be removed from your Adobe account !! Ridiculous.

There's obviously a serious glitch in the Adobe site with credit card payment processing. Adobe really needs to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same problem I have. I was upading a new credit card and now it won't go through. My bank says the error is "address verification" but i'm typing in the correct one. This is clearly an Adobe error. Noone has been able to help me. They just tell me to use a different payment method which is rediculous. I'm going to cancel both services with them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Simon Hall, I see that your issue is identical and the date is only a few days ago, so I know I'm not crazy.

I recall having this payment issue several months ago when I added my card info to my son's account and my card got charge a few times before it went through. I'm frustrated because I want to take care of this tonight while I have time to use the programs before going back to work tomorrow.

I tried the chat, but couldn't tell if I was talking to a human or a bot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be having the same issue. I have tried three different debit cards. All with more than enough money to pay for the monthly service charge of Premiere Pro. Each time I get a message back saying that the payment is declined. All three charges are in limbo (pending) and one bank told me that the charge was granted on their end but would come out of pending in 10 days. I have talked to four different members of customer care with adobe. All say “try it again” (hence the 3 different charges in 3 different accounts). No one has offered a solution or more details on why it keeps getting declined.

For those of you who had this issue, did you ever get your money back or get it resolved? And have you tried another service with another company that has worked. Specifically for video editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This situation might be 'answered' but it's not corrected.  I've had the exact same problem today (10/25/18), the same situation with the card (bank says all okay and voided the duplicate transactions from Adobe), got the same line of BS from customer service, and still have the same message flagging up on both Lightroom and Photoshop.  ADOBE - FIX YOUR PROBLEM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue today (11/13/18). "Problem with payment details" in account.

Checked with bank and everything was fine on their side, 7 (seven) test payments didn't get through to Adobe.

Now waiting 24 hrs and hoping not to have to contact support again tomorrow.

By the way, I had checked that I want to have the transcript of the support chats I had (two of them), none showed up in my Inbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is definitely a ridiculous mistake.

Good news is I don't have anything I need to use pdfs for right now, thankfully.

So I should just be able to cancel the plan while this gets hashed out, right? No...until there is no longer "an issue with my payment details", the Cancel Plan option on Plans & Payment is completely missing.

So I need to call you/my bank to fix a problem that ADOBE should be working overtime to resolve, or else a monthly $15.00 is possibly being held hostage by Adobe. This is why I never wanted to pay for a secure document creator unless I absolutely had to. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issues, I've talked to customer service twice and nothing has changed 12/20/2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Same card used for months and all of a sudden there is a processing problem. I have received the message on the profile screen when trying to update the payment that “there is a problem processing the payment details. Please try again with a different browser......” Bank sees clearly that tests are coming through, but nothing else has been presented to them in terms of payment as they are awaiting this charge since they have been called three times about this matter. I’ve had three chats (two of them yesterday) and one phone call about this - still no resolution as of yet. VERY FRUSTRATING! Especially when there is more than enough funds to cover thr charges - it’s clearly an Adobe Issue and clearly happening to several users. It can’t be everyone else’s bank, Adobe. Seems like an Adobe problem..... please, fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing the same issue, for the second time. I tried to switch to a different card, with more than enough funds, and now Adobe can neither process this card or even the previous card I was using. As usual, I tried calling the bank, but everything is fine on their end; they've received the test charges but not the subscription charge. This has been going on for about two weeks now. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently having the same issue and it's getting frustrating. All of my card information is correct, and yet I keep getting the message that there is a problem with payment information, and now the option to cancel the membership altogether is gone, so I have no idea what do to now... I really hope Adobe will fix this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As there is a payment problem apparently the cancel option disappears.

You need to Contact Customer Care .

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same problem I have. I was upading a new credit card and now it won't go through. My bank says the error is "address verification" but i'm typing in the correct one. This is clearly an Adobe error. Noone has been able to help me. They just tell me to use a different payment method which is rediculous. I'm going to cancel both services with them. 

@abambo I have contacted customer care and they didn't do anything but tell me it was my banks fault which i know it isn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines