• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have Lightroom 5, do I need to buy Lightroom Mobile?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 and I would like to use my presets on the mobile version.

I was wondering if I get free access to Mobile premium?

If not, can I recreate presets that I made in Lightroom 5 desktop version on the mobile app? 

Thanks so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Greetings NIcoleNa,

Unfortunately, Lightroom Classic is required to communicate with the Lightroom Mobile Ecosystem. Lightroom 5.x does not have access to the mobile environment going forward. You would need to subscribe to Lightroom Classic to gain access.

Preset syncing from the Lightroom Desktop Environment (Classic and CC) is not currently available but it is a popular request. I would expect it to come eventually.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings NIcoleNa,

Unfortunately, Lightroom Classic is required to communicate with the Lightroom Mobile Ecosystem. Lightroom 5.x does not have access to the mobile environment going forward. You would need to subscribe to Lightroom Classic to gain access.

Preset syncing from the Lightroom Desktop Environment (Classic and CC) is not currently available but it is a popular request. I would expect it to come eventually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines