Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AMD or Nvidia for a Hackintosh?

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm rebuilding my Hackintosh box.

With Apple abandoning Nvidia in all the new MBPs, and the years of issues and glitching I've had trying to use CUDA on my laptop, I'm wondering which would be a better card to get ... AMD/Radeon or Nvidia??

Over at Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements they still list lots of CUDA cards.

Any advice appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this to the Harwdare Forum where the hardware experts will more likely see your thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. I've already put in a 2GB GTX 1050; but I was about to buy a 4GB card, and am wondering if I should replace with Radeon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nVidia with CUDA is always faster than any OpenCL like Radeon even the new Vega's

Forget Adobe's list it is never up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines