At the office, we are looking to create a professional workflow and backup system for our centralized photo/video library computer.
Here is our situation:
- we are currently three photographers and have separate computers (Windows) with Lightroom
- on a fourth computer is the photo library that also has Lightroom that is supposed to have all the pictures of the office (which is today not the case)
- today each photographer/computer has its/his own Lightroom with his sets of pictures, and the photo library is not being fed with new pictures
What we would like to have:
- centralize all pictures in the photo library computer
- feed the Lightroom of the photo library computer with all of our past and future pictures from/through our individual computers
- an efficient, fast and safe backup system for the photo library computer with daily/weekly backup (preferably two copies one inside the office one outside)
- access/consult the Lightroom of the photo library computer each from his computer
All suggestions and ideas are most welcome,
Retrieving data ...