• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Classic Spine Issue

Contributor ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to place two images on the cover; one on the back and one on the front. I want the front image to wrap around to the spine. I cannot get the image on the front to wrap onto the spine and need to know how I do that.

Need two images on the cover lay one and front images needs to wrap to the spine.

I have chosen the very top template which is the full bleed option. On the "page" section as "one phone per page". What am I missing?

Here is a mockup of where I am stuck and the arrows indicate where I want to extend the image onto the spine: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Message was edited by: Edward Carreon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My thoughts are- You will only be able to achieve this by combining the two images in one 'panorama' image in Photoshop and use the 'new' image as a double-page spread on the book cover.

I like your images BTW.

ScreenShot008.jpg

ScreenShot009.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ACP, thank you. I should have though of that myself. Does seem possible to wrap the cover image onto the spine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That has always worked for me, too.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked like a charm Wobertc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines