• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot removal: strange bullseye - removal isn't opaque

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I'm completely baffled. The spot removal circle that would normally be adjustable and produce a perfect copy-paste of a spot, has turned into a circle within a circle (sort of a bullseye shape). When I press 'heal' the result is extremely odd: not copying over the chosen spot as an exact reproduction, but more of a semi-transparent, indistinct glob. Have i somehow switched on a preset or another tool altogether? The caps lock is not on btw.spot removal2.jpg

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted in the forum for developers of LR plugins. Please repost in the main LR forum, and you'll likely get help much quicker: Lightroom Classic CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why people are using this particular forum for end user issues? It has been pretty quiet for ages. Wondering how they are finding it.

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked cursorily at the Adobe forums main page and the results of common Google queries (e.g. "lightroom help forums") and didn't find any clues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you could just have asked me, since i was the one who posted. here's how I got to the area where I asked my qustion.

1 -- https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

2 -- https://forums.adobe.com/community/lightroom

3 -- https://forums.adobe.com/community/lightroom/lightroom-classic-cc

4 -- a Message came onscreen, saying: "Looking for answers? Start with the FAQs. Read some frequently asked questions in our documentation for the quickest answers to your questions. ...Thanks for being a part of our community!"

5 -- https://helpx.adobe.com/support/lightroom.html

6 -- Clicked on "Get Support" from two popup options

7 -- Clicked "Lightroom Classic CC for Beginners," posted my question within that page. This is apparently the page that posted my question to your forum, so maybe you should ask Adobe what's going on as I simply followed their instructions as best I could. I found the answer on my own btw, no thanks to anyone from your forums - I was feathering at 100 percent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks much -- there's an incorrect link for the "Lightroom Classic CC for Beginners" on this page: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC Learn & Support . I'll post a bug report in the appropriate LR forum.

By the way, these aren't "our" forums -- we're not Adobe employees, just end users and third-party plugin developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe just posted a reply to bug report, saying they had fixed the incorrect links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines