• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to implement dialog box(HTML5) using HTML5 panel extension?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have implemented dialog box using JSX script.But it seems difficult to handle more data through this kind of dialog box.
If there is a way to implement this dialog box using HTML5 it will be easy to handle data.
So is there any way to implement dialog box using html5?

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New new document dialog is HTML5 technology. And also search tools is HTML5 dialog. And each tooltip from Learn panel should be too. But I am not sure hot create this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. You can create dialogs with HTML using the CEP extension interface to Photoshop.

A Short Guide to HTML5 Extensions | Adobe Developer Connection

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tom Ruak: what about dialogs which are not inside HTML panel frame?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jarda Not sure what your question is? Photoshop supports CEP extensions of type panels and dialogs for UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tom Ruak: how can I do extension like "New new document" dialog? Or tooltips from learn panel? It's not typical panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jarda Correct the "Welcome" or "Hello" screen is a special Dashboard type of CEP extension. In theory you could replace it but I know of nobody that has tried.

The "Learn" panel is not a CEP extension and there is no public API to create one from a third party perspective. If you want to write up your need to create your own "Learn" experience or to add to content for the "Learn" experience please let me know and I can forward to the team. I'm not certain of their plans to expose a public API to this technology.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an example of using this for a dialog box in an 8bf filter plug in  rather than using  vc++ and visual studio?

RONC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines