Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print Module / Crop Issue

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there at the Forum!

I'm trying to print several dozens of pictures of different aspect ratio. Two images are on one sheet.

Because the images have different aspect ratios I need to move some of the images in the frame of my print-layout to get the crop right. I was assuming that when I adjust an image's crop in the print module, that it would also be printed like that (WYSIWYG).

Problem is: the "printed" Version (I'm "printing" to jpeg right now, so it's not really printed yet) has not the same crop as the layout on the monitor.

Please compare the upper image-pair (as it was printed) to the lower image-pair (as it was layouted by me): the crops are dery different:

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 19.50.04.jpg

Is it a bug?

The images are automatically rotated into the layout (the print above is originally turned 90degrees to the left, I just turned it so it's better to see here). I assume that this is the setting that mixes up my crops?

Would be great if someone has a solution to that problem (please don't tell me that I should just crop all my images, it's only my last resort).

Is there another quick work-around?

Cheers, S

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the "new" Lightroom CC forum, the one that is cloud based. Lightroom CC doesn't have any print functions at all. You would be well advised to ask your question in the Regular Lightroom forum:

Lightroom Classic CC

Although it is labeled as Lightroom Classic CC, it is the appropriate forum to ask the question you are seeking the answer to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines