• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop — Minimum Hardware Specification

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just buyed Photoshop cc the new version. I have the one cc2015. When I try do down load the answer is:

Questo computer non soddisfa i requisiti minimi di sistema per Photoshop CC. Per un elenco completo dei requisiti hardware e software per Photoshop CC, fai riferimento ai requisiti di sistema nella documentazione dell’Aiuto.

How can I solve the problem?

Thanks Natalija

[EDIT - By Mod]

This computer does not meet the minimum system requirements for Photoshop CC. For a complete list of hardware and software requirements for Photoshop CC, refer to the system requirements in the Help documentation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

You either have to get a computer that has the right requirements to run the new version of Photoshop, so use an older version of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry we can not translate the language when it is mixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You either have to get a computer that has the right requirements to run the new version of Photoshop, so use an older version of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks I already use Photoshop cc 2015 I just wanted some more but what about the money? Natalija

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might need a new computer, as Chuck said. On the other hand, you may be able to simply upgrade your operating system to one that is compatible with Photoshop CC.

You can view the system requirements at Photoshop system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank but if I cannot buy one at the moment and i,ve already payed what have I to do?

Natalija

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines