3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2017 3:19 PM by MikeGondek

    What is keyboard command to drag/scale text in a bounding box?

    sonofmrsnak Level 1

      Sorry, should be simple, but no commands I'm doing,  shift-command, etc. are scaling the text in a visible bounding box, only the box itself.

      Not seeing any answers Googling this topic.