1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 25, 2017 5:45 AM by AnandSri

Help Uploading a Document Send and Track with Outlook 2016

marks6960796

Hello,

I can not use Send and Track.  Each time I attach a file to a new email message, I am prompted to use Adobe Send and Track.  I click Yes and each time, it tells me that "Adobe ID not found. Please open Acrobat and sign-in with your Adobe ID."  I follow that instruction, sign in, and still can't get past this step.

Please help!

Kind Regards,
      Mark

• 1. Re: Help Uploading a Document Send and Track with Outlook 2016
          AnandSri Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello marks6960796

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per the description  above, you are getting an error message that Adobe ID not found and sign-in in Acrobat Pro DC to use the Adobe Send&Track service while using the Send&Track service in outlook, Is that correct?

Please sign out and sign back in Acrobat Pro DC with your current Adobe ID and password, then restart the computer once.

Launch the Acrobat Pro DC and then launch the Outlook and try to use the Send&Track service through Outlook.

If the issue persists, please check for any pending updates of Acrobat from Help menu>Check for updates. You can also repair the installation files of Acrobat Pro from Help>Repair installation.

Restart the machine after the installation of updates and repair. Then launch the Acrobat first and sign in and then launch the Outlook.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

1 person found this helpful