I just opened the Cloud app on my iPad and the Files app was authorised from there.
No special procedure was required. It just worked.
I then signed out of my Adobe ID and back in and the files in the Cloud app appeared in the Files app.
Thanks for the reply John, I get the creative cloud showing on the left side but when clicked the right panel says I need to authorise the app in creative cloud with a shortcut displayed to open the creative cloud app.
1 person found this helpful
I had the same issue which I then resolved by:
1. Deleting the Creative Cloud App on my iPad
2. Going to App Store and re-downloading the Creative Cloud App
3. Open the Creative Cloud App and sign in
4. With the Creative Cloud App still active, open the Files App
5. On the Files App, Creative Cloud shows up along with the contents of the folder.
Hope this helps.
Thanks gary that worked. Thanks for taking the time