Honestly, this is getting ridiculous.
Plenty of people with this problem, I'm seeing my uploads going from ~2670, down to 2500 and then back to over 2.6k.
No idea of what's going on, no way of seeing logs and it's been over a week now.
Any news about this?
I am having the same problem and getting more and more frustrated by it
1 person found this helpful
you can find a fix for the problem here: Lightroom CC: Syncing stuck forever | Photoshop Family Customer Community
- In the My Photos area in the left pane, select the All Photos album.
- Switch to the Square Grid view (), which displays photos as equal-sized thumbnails along with their flag status, sync status, and rating.
- While holding down the Alt key (Win) or Option key (Mac), click the cloud icon (). Lightroom CC now displays only those photos that it's trying to sync.
- Press Ctrl+A (Win) or Command+A (Mac) to select all the photos displaying in the grid and then do any of the following:
- Delete the selected photos by choosing the Edit > Delete option and then add the photos in Lightroom CC again.
- Apply a flag or a star rating to selected photos.