Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Managing collections

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to Adobe Stock and I got a few things wrong when setting up the account and organising my collections. I am trying to reorganise all of them so that I can feature them in a more tidy manner on my profile and was wondering if there's any way to rename / delete collections without affecting my portfolio and to move images from one collection to another.

Your help would be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

The collection feature is very much in its infancy. Right now as far as I know you would need to delete the collection and start over. I expect more customization to come down the road but for now it's a fairly manual process.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The collection feature is very much in its infancy. Right now as far as I know you would need to delete the collection and start over. I expect more customization to come down the road but for now it's a fairly manual process.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, Mat. Your reply is much appreciated.

All done now and looking forward to see an improved version of this feature.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Roxana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Matt, is there a facility to see the number of images in a collection without a physical count ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a similar problem! I can not find a way to delete featured collection! Once I have made it featured no options to delete it or make this collection normal!

Could anybody help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ability to delete a featured collection has been temporarily disabled. It is expected to be returned to functionality on July 12. Sorry for any inconvenience!

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for info Mat!

Kind regards,

Dora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines