• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lots of bugs in AE CC 2018....

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This release is a bit of mess. There is a huge disk cache memory refresh thing going on. AE will display old content that is not even there in the comp anymore unless you purge your disk cache, im having to purge the cache before i render just to make sure nothing is old, what a mess. Also you cant import meta data in audio files anymore. My process is marking out a track in Audition as far as where i want things to happen in AE, import all the markers are there and voila. Well those markers are not there anymore. This is a note to Adobe..... I dont need an upgrade every year, i only want an update when you have a stable version going on. I had to rollback to 2014 when 2015 came out because that was a disaster, whats going on over there, get it together.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Hi Tom,

Sorry for your issues with the new version!

Can you please file a bug report here? Bug Report Form

• Do the markers work for you in an earlier version of After Effects?
  • Which OS are you on?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

Sorry for your issues with the new version!

Can you please file a bug report here? Bug Report Form

• Do the markers work for you in an earlier version of After Effects?
  • Which OS are you on?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found another bug, a quarter res preview and full res preview are at different points in the timeline on the same frame.

Im going to have to rollback to the previous version, 2018 is not usable. Sorry I dont have time to fill a bug report, too busy truing to finish a project using this mess of a version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rameez,

I had not tested CC2018 in depth because I finished all my current projects on CC2017 first.

I have been notified and I confirm that the auto save does not work on Windows 10 v1703 and 1709 .

If there is no bug report , I will do one.

Can you remember a link to have an Aftereffects feedback?

Yhank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Szalam

I sent the bug report but the problem is that I have not received a link for feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour Andres, what's the link for the bug you reported?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Alexandre,

I sent the bug report this morning but the problem is that I have not received a link for feedback

Quel effort je fais

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mais il devrait avoir donne une reference, un numero ou quelque chose? Quel etait l'intitule du bug (voir si je le retrouve)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non, l'écran est resté blanc, aucun retour mais il se peut que ce soit Chrome car depuis le passage à la version 1709 de Windows, cela arrive régulièrement (mais il n'y apas de nouvelle version pour le moment)..

La seule chose dont je suis certain c'est que l'intitulé contenait " Autosave" ou "Auto save".

S'il faut je veux le faire de nouveau. J'ai repris le projet en partant de zéro sur mon desktop. J'ai fait pas mal de modifications sans enregistrer manuellement et il n'y a pas eu d'enregistrement automatique. Le premier enregistrement automatique s'est fait après enregistrement du projet  et changement du dossier d'enregistrement automatique..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is more of a discussion than a troubleshooting question. As Rameez said, please file bug reports in response to this issue. Sorry for the frustration on these bugs.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

As far as I'm concerned I'm not frustrated. The bug report has been done and aAfter the manipulations described, the autosave works.

Merrry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another bug is plugins and effects like 'liquify' and 'saber' crashes my ae render project. It is starting to get very fustrating, i'm gonna go back to the 2017 version to see an improvement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intange  wrote

This is a note to Adobe..... I dont need an upgrade every year, i only want an update when you have a stable version going on. I had to rollback to 2014 when 2015 came out because that was a disaster, whats going on over there, get it together.

All I can say is, "Well, duh!" 

You've had enough experience with AE to realize that the initial release of ANY new version is going to be laden with bugs.  It's been that way since Creative Cloud.  If you're going to bite on the initial release, you'd better be prepared to be an unwilling participant in the Adobe Unpaid Beta Tester Program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Randomly in the middle of a project, audio stopped playing with ram preview. All audio hardware is configured correctly and audio can only be heard when previewing the audio only. HUGE headache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my 2018 (latest build)keeps crashing start up (spinning wheel and hanging) intermittently

win 10 intell dual xeon 16 gig ram quadro 600

how can i roll back to the most stable version of 2017 pls

not interested in fancy features just need to do basic comping that doesnt crash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the CC app, you can twirl down After Effects CC and see older versions to install.

When you say "latest build", do you mean the one that just released a couple of days ago?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just make clean installation of windows 10 pro and installed CC2018. I had more then 10 critical bugs in one day! I gonna come back to cc2017. Don't make my mistake. Don't use CC2018 if you use adobe for work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What bugs are you experiencing in CC 2018 that you aren't in CC 2017?

And, did you make sure you were using the 15.0.1 update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like a crash with import PSD files (8 bit, RGB, 2-3 raster layers) and i was lost connection between AE and Encoder few times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not had the PSD import issue you describe. Is there a chance you could share a PSD that caused the issue for you so I can test it on my system? I'd hate for you to miss out on some of the new features and stuff if it's something we can figure out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check it:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=149bicNRL1ph_neCuw_PvB7KJKPddtm0J​

i trying to do this:

result:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the file opened fine in my system. I would try a clean re-install using the Adobe cc cleaner tool and if that does not work I would contact support and get live agent solve this via remote desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it!
This guy have same problem: AE crashes instantly when importing PSD as a comp.

removing this files form /plugins/ helps me:

but... how should i connect 3dsMax wits AFX? 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pull it out when you want to import PSDs and put it in when you want to mess with 3ds Max? In the meantime, file a bug with both Adobe and Autodesk. Here's the one for Adobe: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines