• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install full Adobe XD, only Beta option is given.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having trouble installing Adobe XD (full release) onto a few systems as the Adobe Creative Cloud control panel still lists the beta version only. When installing the Beta version, we can't use the app as it displays that it is out of date & must be updated.

Running 'check for updates' in the ACC control panel still shows that Adobe XD Beta is up to date.

We do have 1 confirmed user which has the full version available.

Running on Windows 10 x64 Enterprise v1607.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Please PM your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with a URL of this post. To send a PM, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please PM your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with a URL of this post. To send a PM, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines