3 people found this helpful
If, when you sign in with your Adobe ID, you see your work at Adobe Creative Cloud, all you have to do click on Restore, then leave your device/app open over a good wifi connection and the drawing will sync back down and you can continue working on it.
Let me know if I"ve misunderstood.
I had the same problem; I deleted by accident. And I followed your advice, and I couldn't find restore page.
1 person found this helpful
There is in Draw an archive for accidentally deleted projects. Individual drawings are only archived if they are the sole drawing in the project.
From the direct message you sent me, it sounds like you've checked http://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=archive; did you not find your drawing there?
Every one of my drawings got deleted (at least 20) without my knowledge.
I’ve tried everything from the Creative Cloud, to my Drive and none of them are there.
I’m pretty upset and don’t know how to get my drawings back.
I'm sorry. I know it's upsetting to not see your work.
* What version of Draw, what device, and what version of your mobile operating system are you using?
* You wouldn't be able to see your work in Drive, but am I understanding correctly, you've signed in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw and you don't see your work there or here: https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=archive?
*Also please give me as much information as possible about what happened prior to you noticed it gone?
Let me know.
I tried those links already, and only my current drawings are in there.
I‘m currently borrowing a IPad from my school and I’m using Version 4.5.
I synced the app as well, and it hasn’t worked.
At the time I had just finished a drawing, closed The app to reply to an email, and I opened the app again to see all of my work (including the drawing I was working on before) completely gone.
I proceeded to see if there was a recovery on the app, but there wasn’t. I tried to use the Help guide on Creative Cloud, Adobe Draw and the Adobe Draw site as well, but it didn’t work.
Something is just not sounding right... Did you sign out of the app at any point?
I am positive that I was signed in the entire time.
I‘m wondering if it didn’t sync all the way and I accidentally pressed the wrong button?
I don’t know what happened. If it was on my part, then that’s my fault. I just don’t know how all of my work was saved to my Creative Cloud when I thought I had saved them previously.
Here's why this all sounds so odd:
* You can see all of your NEW work on assets.adobe.com but none of the OLD work. That's pretty much the exact opposite of what I would expect.
* And, if you had somehow inadvertently tapped Delete your work should show up in that Archive folder.
And, this is why I asked you if you'd signed out:
* The version of Draw you're using had a bug whereby if you signed out of the app, and signed back in with a different Adobe ID, any work that hadn't synced would be immediately deleted. BUT that would only happen with the one drawing you were working on; not all of your old ones.
* The fact that you can only see your new work on the website (and in the app) leads me to believe that you may have created all of your old work under another Adobe ID. Have you ever used another email address for Draw? Or any other Adobe app? Or have you ever used social sign on (G+ or Facebook)? Also, do you always use a borrowed iPad? Is there ANY chance you could have been signed in to someone else's account when you created your old work (I know it sounds crazy but it happens)?
Let me know.