• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to convert PDF to Word document

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using EPDF for several years with no problems but from Friday every file I have tried to convert has failed. I have tried on more than one computer, through the browser and through Adobe Acrobat Reader on my PC, and with different PDF files (they are scans). I have tried deleting browser history / cache / cookies but the files still fail to convert. My annual subscription renewed two months ago.

This relates to some urgent work and I really need some help! I'd greatly appreciate any pointers anyone can give me!

Many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BerlinJessy,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, could you please let us know if there is any error message you are receiving when trying to export pdf? Also, try using a different web browser - Chrome/ Safari/ Firefox and check if that helps.

You may also refer to the following links which discuss the similar issue:

When I try to use Export PDF, I get an error message:Error. We have encountered a critical error. Un...

Unable to use Acrobat due to "No Internet Connectivity"

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed into Adobe as required in Adobe DC, but the box to export is completely empty. It no longer appears and my account says that I am not up for renewal until March 2018. I think that there may have been some updates where this tool is no longer offered by Adobe as I looked at the plan pricing. However, I still paid for this plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Trevinaj,

As I have checked the details for your account, you have a subscription for Adobe Export PDF. Could you please confirm the application you are using to export pdfs - Adobe Reader/ Adobe Acrobat? You can confirm that by launching the application > click Help > About Adobe Acrobat Reader ....

If you are using export pdf services in Adobe Acrobat, download Adobe Reader from this link: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution  Once installed, try exporting pdf and check if that works.

You may also export pdf online in a web browser using this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf 

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources