Google fonts, at least some of them (or even worse - the most) are not that easy to use in muse.
You must, other, than typekit and web edge fonts "import" them into muse.
Watch this: Add self-hosted web fonts |
There´s a widget from qooqee, that allows to add google font but support is very unuseful (my experience),
you may also have a look to find something similar at "musewidgets.com".
Is there a tiny little "T" in the bottom right corner of the text box, using Muli?
The reason you see the fonts perfect on your side on your site – it is hosted on your computer but not on the machine from client or any other user.
Hey, thanks for the reply.
Nope, no tiny 'T.' What would that signify?
Your answer makes sense, but I'm not clear on why for the client most of the text on the site, in Muli, loads perfectly. From that I'd assume the web font is loading correctly, no? The problem is that on one page 14-point Muli light is perfect, and on another, 14-point Muli light is crushed.
I'll follow the video instructions...
Two third party plugins: Menu Restyler from Museshop on the master page, and Google analytics from Musethemes on every page (there are only five).
The Muli font came with a Template called Remy from Qooqee, which I started with and slashed down to the simple site it is now.
I’m immediately out of my depth when we start talking about woff and EOT….from what you’re showing me I’m starting to think the problem is that the font isn’t installed properly. Thanks for the video, will investigate further when I’ve made sense of it.
The information "Qooeqee" would have been interesting for us a lot. Because they also created the google font widget.
You should ask them for your issue. If they create a template and this doesn´t work, we can hardly help, I guess.