0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2017 7:25 PM by tajicat53

Digital Editions not working

tajicat53 Level 1

I have Windows 7, mostly use Chrome, latest version.

I have had Digital Editions for about a year or so. I got it specifically to download books, that will only download

to it, not my Kindle or anything else.  I had downloaded the "getting started" booklet, and then I also downloaded

a book I paid for. Everything was fine until just recently. I had trouble trying to even open the "getting started"
      booklet, which I tried after I couldn't open my book, my one book I have had a year. When I first bought the

book it worked fine on Digital Editions, the problem is now, when I tried to look up some info in the book,

(it is for genealogy research), it will no longer open. I get error messages as others have described, tried

to deactivate after not finding help under help at Adobe. Nothing works! I cannot deactivate it, I get an

error message that says to try later, I have tried for over a week, all after clearing my cache, nothing works.

The book was not cheap, now I can not open it! What can I do? I saw in one place that if I had an older

version it might fix the problem, but also saw if I download a different version I lose my book, so what now?

I tried to download a sample book from Adobe, it won't work either, all because of the authorization code.