• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What controls the space between Muse Form questions and responses?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am noticing a variance in the space between the questions and responses in my Muse form notification email. See attached images. Does anyone know what determines the amount of space in between?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 4.11.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-14 at 4.11.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-14 at 4.11.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-14 at 4.11.19 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the email gets delivered to your email address it  comes in a <table>

the elements are distributed in several <td>s and <tr>s and the space between them (and with of tr's and td's) is controlled/determined by CSS.

and when mail uses several mailing server to deliver the email. The CSS for each mailing server can be different from each other. Thats why you are seeing this difference.

Thanks

Toufic Nabi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Toufic - thank you for the reply. After some additional testing in Muse I do not believe the space variance is determined by different CSS on the server side. Reason being, I have several forms that output the same amount of space in-between the columns. If I add or remove one field, the space in-between the columns changes. See attached sample.

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 6.06.38 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines