• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't sign in with chrome - win 10

Engaged ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can sign in with edge, but want to with chrome (my default browser)

get to log in screen, fill in detais (correct) - new, blank page comes up with this address:

Adobe ID Provider

what to do?

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leslie.

I just logged in to my Adobe account using Chrome, but I have had some weird stuff happening with Chrome and Firefox recently.  Is there a browser reset?  A back to defaults setting?  Is it anything to do with being redirected by location?  What country are you in?

Not a whole lot of help I am afraid, but I don't think it is the Adobe server.

Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi trevor. i'm in Australia...

this reply is via edge since i'm still experiencing problems with chrome. chrome was working fine till a couple of days ago, but then starte doing as in my first post.

not sure what or where things are going amiss, other than log in returning blank page does seem to indicate adobe problem with chrome? unfortunately i'm not tech enough with browsers to even begin to know where to start looking. fortunately I don't often post to this forum but do learn an awful lot reading it.

here's hoping for some resolution...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem. When I try to sign in with chrome, the sign in page lists my email address but faded out, so that I can't change it and when I type into the password box nothing appears. I can sign in five with Safari or on any other computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines