1 2 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2018 1:05 AM by simonj36528519 Branched to a new discussion.

Creative Cloud creating huge log files

zenbaby* Level 1

So recently I noticed a huge slow down of my iMac, after using disk utility to look at storage I found my hard drive almost completely full, this was not right as I have less than 300gb of document files on here

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 11.19.51 am.png

after 4 days of cleaning and restarting and basically going through all available options I downloaded a file program called Daisy Disk, which locates large files on the hard drive, and what I found astounded me completely. The creative cloud log files were huge the largest being over 460gb in size. I don't know what the hell happened to do this but I was happy to delete the log files and disable my creative cloud account, not only is the cloud close to useless as far as syncing issues and not being able to download folders (wtf is that about) but it completely ground my Mac to a standstill.

I hope this may be of use to someone else who may be having system usage issues and not be able to find the offending files.

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 11.03.11 am.png

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Comments forum to the Creative Cloud forum... Mod]

1 2 Previous Next