5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2017 5:00 PM by elainecc

Adobe XD CC *still* Not Compatible for Installation

Adrimarie Level 1

Hello again,

This is a follow-up to my old thread I posted regarding the beta version some 2 mos ago - Re: Adobe XD - Unable to Install

I'm aware that the app is already out in awhile and back then, I was able to download it with the same configurations as I shared on the previous post. However, today, I had to do some maintenance with my laptop because I recently purchased an expansion drive and wanted to move all of my Adobe CC apps into the new expansion drive (my internal HD is pretty much completely full). Just as I was re-installing my usual apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, Muse), I'm getting that "Not Compatible" message again.

Here is the latest spec of my Windows 10 - https://i.imgur.com/U66Gxoi.jpg

Still makes no sense why I would have to downgrade to the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition when I'm already using the latest version of Windows 10. My previous thread from 2 months ago was never really resolved and have been waiting for a fix for that (of course, it was answered when the entire app finally released), so I hope I'd be able to fix this issue with this thread.

Let me know if you need anything else from me, thank you.