Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD CC *still* Not Compatible for Installation

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

This is a follow-up to my old thread I posted regarding the beta version some 2 mos ago - Re: Adobe XD - Unable to Install

I'm aware that the app is already out in awhile and back then, I was able to download it with the same configurations as I shared on the previous post. However, today, I had to do some maintenance with my laptop because I recently purchased an expansion drive and wanted to move all of my Adobe CC apps into the new expansion drive (my internal HD is pretty much completely full). Just as I was re-installing my usual apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, Muse), I'm getting that "Not Compatible" message again.

Here is the latest spec of my Windows 10 - https://i.imgur.com/U66Gxoi.jpg

Still makes no sense why I would have to downgrade to the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition when I'm already using the latest version of Windows 10. My previous thread from 2 months ago was never really resolved and have been waiting for a fix for that (of course, it was answered when the entire app finally released), so I hope I'd be able to fix this issue with this thread.

Let me know if you need anything else from me, thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Hello again.

I reformatted and reinstalled. Now I can install Adobe XD CC.

Thanks again and I apologize for the late reply.

Adrianne

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Adrianne M. Padua <admarpad@gmail.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to look at the image, but you shouldn't need to downgrade your Win10 version. However, that being said, you might need to upgrade your GPU drivers to the latest from your graphics card manufacturer. Can you check to see which version you're running? You should be able to run dxdiag and get the info from the Graphics tab.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this URL would help instead - Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

There's no graphics tab, but this is what I have for the Display tab - Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my Intel graphics driver, but the updates were more related to my bluetooth and wireless, rather than the graphics driver, which means it's current. I tried my video card driver and was also current.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the screen shots. Your system should be supported, so I've escalated to our engineering team. I'll ping you via PM as to what additional information we need from you and how to get that to us.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please also send us a screenshot of the error and the logs collected via the Log Collector tool? https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

You can send them to the same Email address I provided via PM.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I may have to reformat my laptop, as my SSD drive is completely full. Whenever I try to delete files, it seems nothing's being freed. Maybe the issue will be fixed after this. Please stay tuned.

Adrianne M. G. Padua

Portfolio: http://adriculous.github.io

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again.

I reformatted and reinstalled. Now I can install Adobe XD CC.

Thanks again and I apologize for the late reply.

Adrianne

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Adrianne M. Padua <admarpad@gmail.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for letting us know! Glad you're now able to install.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines