• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF2016u5/IIS10(Server 2016) loading mypage/ but not mypage/index.cfm

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Server 2016, and ColdFusion2016 update 5 (installed with the update 3 exe) and then have updated to 5. IIS has all of the required handlers from the Web Configuration tool. I have an application named EC_Prod set in IIS pointing to a directory outside of the n:/inetpub/wwwroot directory. It is inside n:/code/EC_Prod. The wwwroot index.html has a link pointing to this application at http://mypage/ec_prod/ and the homepage for the application loads; however, if I append index.cfm to the end it gives error 404.

I have request error tracing and it shows that it is requesting GET for jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll and that ASP_FILE_NOT_FOUND, ASP_COMPILE_FAILED, ASP_LOG_ERROR, and then a warning for MODULE_SET_RESPONSE_ERROR_STATUS.

I have googled everything I can, but have had 0 success with other people's fixes. Both CF2016/Server2016 are x64, the ASP.net framework that is in the ISAPI Filters is x64, and my tomcat filter is also x64.

I have the jakarta virtual directory created and pointing at the Coldfusion2016\config\wsconfig\1.

I have the application physical path for EC_Prod without the ending \ as I've also seen mentioned.

The application was created in CFMX7, and worked fine when I upgraded to CF9/Server2016. We are wanting to get CF2016 working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you re run the Web Configuration Tool?

This catches people out when they set the server up, run the tool and then add a new site in IIS later on. This new site does not automatically get covered. You need to run the tool after you add each new site.

You can either run the tool and remove the existing connector and re add it a for all sites are just add a the new site specifically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I've tried rerunning it multiple times. Tried selecting just the default website (only site I have) instead of the "All" option. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to help.

I have added a screenshot of the failed request log.jakarta-error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have both a handler mapping for the appropriate file extensions, and an ISAPI mapping for tomcat, and make sure the numbers for each are the same! Sometimes, the wsconfig tool doesn't really get this right if your environment is complicated enough. You can manually edit the web.config and applicationHost.config files to repair this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say numbers you mean the wsconfig\1\isapi_redirect.dll ? If so, that's the only one I have. I have tried going to:

mypage:8500/ec_prod/index.cfm and that produces a new error looking for files in my cfusion/wwwroot/ec_prod .. I'm assuming this is due to me adding the :8500. The issue with this is that I have:

<cfcomponent>

<cfset This.Name = ListGetAt(CGI.PATH_TRANSLATED, 3, "\") />

<cfset This.SessionManagement = True />

<cfset This.SessionTimeout = CreateTimeSpan(0,4,0,0) />

<cfset This.ApplicationTimeout= CreateTimeSpan(0,12,0,0) />

<cffunction name="onApplicationStart">

<cfset Application.BGColor = "FFFFFF" />

<cfset Application.StandardPath = "/#listGetAt(CGI.PATH_TRANSLATED,3,'\')#" />

<cfset Application.DataSource =  "#listGetAt(CGI.PATH_TRANSLATED,3,'\')#" />

<cfset Application.MasterDataSource = "Master" />

<cfset Application.ProtocolType = "http://" />

<cfset Application.Images = "#Application.ProtocolType##cgi.server_name##Application.StandardPath#/Images" />

here are the system variables:

Application Variables:

applicationname=cfusion

backgroundimage=

bgcolor=FFFFFF

currentbackuppath=N:\db_backup\

datasource=cfusion

defaultofficeid=2

doclib_documents=N:\code\cfusion\DocLib_Documents

errortemplates=/errortemplates

filesubsystempath=N:\code\cfusion\DocLib_Documents

fusebox=Struct (38)

images=http://mypage/cfusion/Images

masterdatasource=Master

maxrows=10

objadmin=Struct (17)

objevent=Struct (3)

objmanageevidence=Struct (122)

protocoltype=http://

standardpath=/cfusion

windowtimeoutinterval=7140000

CGI Variables:

AUTH_PASSWORD=

AUTH_TYPE=

AUTH_USER=

CERT_COOKIE=

CERT_FLAGS=

CERT_ISSUER=

CERT_KEYSIZE=

CERT_SECRETKEYSIZE=

CERT_SERIALNUMBER=

CERT_SERVER_ISSUER=

CERT_SERVER_SUBJECT=

CERT_SUBJECT=

CF_TEMPLATE_PATH=N:\ColdFusion2016\cfusion\wwwroot\EC_Prod\index.cfm

CONTENT_LENGTH=

CONTENT_TYPE=

CONTEXT_PATH=

GATEWAY_INTERFACE=

HTTPS=off

HTTPS_KEYSIZE=

HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE=

HTTPS_SERVER_ISSUER=

HTTPS_SERVER_SUBJECT=

HTTP_ACCEPT=text/html, application/xhtml+xml, image/jxr, */*

HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING=gzip, deflate

HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE=en-US

HTTP_CONNECTION=Keep-Alive

HTTP_COOKIE=CFID=806; CFTOKEN=52762846; CFADMIN_LASTPAGE_CFADMIN=%2FCFIDE%2Fadministrator%2Fsettings%2Fmappings%2Ecfm; JSESSIONID=C813FFFA5A3D1C59F3C0929E9FD2AF38.cfusion

HTTP_HOST=cgrcfl-ecs:8500

HTTP_REFERER=

HTTP_URL=

HTTP_USER_AGENT=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko

LOCAL_ADDR=0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1

PATH_INFO=

PATH_TRANSLATED=N:\ColdFusion2016\cfusion\wwwroot\EC_Prod\index.cfm

QUERY_STRING=fuseAction=Private.Display&CFID=806&CFTOKEN=52762846

REMOTE_ADDR=0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1

REMOTE_HOST=0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1

REMOTE_USER=

REQUEST_METHOD=GET

SCRIPT_NAME=/ec_prod/index.cfm

SERVER_NAME=mypage

SERVER_PORT=8500

SERVER_PORT_SECURE=0

SERVER_PROTOCOL=HTTP/1.1

SERVER_SOFTWARE=

WEB_SERVER_API=

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also,

If I don't include the :8500 and just go to mypage/ec_prod/ it loads the correct cgi.path_translated as the n:\code\ec_prod ... and the index.cfm, as long as I don't have the index.cfm at the end of the URL. I'm not sure if I'm missing a mapping that is required, or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation