9 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2018 8:34 AM by grahamr64730093

Photoshop crashes when I try to add file info

blueJAY2

Hmm my original post seems to have disappeared somehow (or at least it's not appearing in the list of discussions when I sort by newest first), so I guess I'll ask again:

I'm trying to add my copyright information to a photo in Photoshop CS5, but every time I finish filling in the file info and pressing OK, Photoshop crashes. I didn't have this problem before I updated my operating system to macOS High Sierra (version 10.13.1), so I'm guessing that might have something to do with the issue. Is there anything I can do to fix or work around this issue? I generally prefer to add my copyright info to images before I send them off to my employer, since my employer posts them online. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]
      [Moved from generic Creative Suites forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[NOTE - messages from new forum members must be viewed by a Moderator before they show in the forum]