• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's happened to "File>Export>Compositions as text templates" in 2018?

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not there in my copy of 2018. In addition, under Composition>Composition settings, there is no "Template (Unlocked text layers editable in Premier Pro)" block to check either. Right now, this is not a huge problem because I can bring an After Effects file into Premier Pro and work on it. However, any suggestions for exporting text templates from AE 2018?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Seems this was answered back in May of this year. When I did a search, nothing turned up, However, the answer was under a tutorial for exporting text from AE. The text export feature is gone now, but you can save it as a Motion Graphic Template. See Create Motion Graphics templates | .

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems this was answered back in May of this year. When I did a search, nothing turned up, However, the answer was under a tutorial for exporting text from AE. The text export feature is gone now, but you can save it as a Motion Graphic Template. See Create Motion Graphics templates | .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it was replaced with a much more powerful feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines