• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver E-Commerce Templates

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am currently setting up a "claytons" E-commerce site, where the shopping cart would be an email order system only. If I use the current templates available provided by Dreamweaver 2015 cc, with "add to cart" buttons already provided below responsive images set up in thumbnails, is there also a backend provided with the template, or do I still have to set up a PHP script to act as the shopping cart which reads the user's entries on the html template page?

I guess I am looking for a comprehensive guide as to how to make the standard e-commerce templates work. Any input would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Les

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may help PayPal Shopping Cart - PayPal

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BenPleysier

Thank you for the reply. Are you saying that to use the E-commerce templates, one must purchase the e-commerce mechenics platform from an existing supplier?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that, if you read the PayPal article, that all you need is a page with your wares, each with a PayPal button. PayPal will take care of the rest.

The above solution is the simplest form when you do not have many articles to sell. If you want a complete shopping cart program, where multiple items are purchased in one transaction, Google the subject or have a look at https://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/build-a-shopping-cart-with-php-and-mysql--net-5144

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines