Can we have the link of your site for checking?
Also try to zoom out your Muse page and press Ctrl+A, see if any thing goes out of the canvas.
I believe I have everything inside the canvas.
Here is the site: www.frontlinecapitalpartners.com.
Thanks for your input.
I think, there really are some „breakpoint overlapping“ issues every times, you are approaching to the next smaller breakpoint.
Here a screenshot from Safari’s responsive simulation mode:
Did you try, to move the scrubber (this grey, vertical handle to the right of the breakpoint bar) slowly inwards and watch, if the elements start overlapping the breakpoint edges, shortly before the next breakpoint is reached?
Perhaps we are dealing (additionally?) with the issue, we found in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2412568
If you, TJKimmel, aren’t sure about this, could you try to delete all elements except the slideshow, and look, what happens?
If the problem persists in this case, could you reduce your site to only one page and only some misbehaving elements and share the .muse file with us?
You may follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652
I am sorry to sound ignorant. How do I share the fuse file? Put it in dropbox and post the link here?
But please, delete all unaffected elements and pages. You may test this by deleting the elements and preview in browser.
I got your file.
Please do, what I already recommended in post 3: "move the scrubber (this grey, vertical handle to the right of the breakpoint bar) slowly inwards and watch, if the elements start overlapping the breakpoint edges, before the next breakpoint is reached"
There are so many elements which „bleed“ out of the breakpoint boundaries, while moving the scrubber inwards – and there are various reason for that. Just some examples for many:
- Elements are pinned and shouldn’t be. (My recommendation: Unpin everything, and only pin it, if the elements definitely behave incorrect!
- Elements aren’t responsive, when they should be.
- The position of the breakpoint is not correct in relation to the elements.
There may be other layout issues, but before going any step further, you definitely have to correct these ones.