Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capture CC App - Create Pattern, capture a Video instead of a Picture

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

is it possible somehow to make a short Videoclip instead of a picture in the process of creating a pattern. I like how it looks when everything is moving and wobbling when your create a new pattern with the app/camera and i really would like to record this.

I could screen record the whole thing but than there would be the UI also in the capture ... it would be awesome if you can implement something like that.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Hi,

I agree, I like the changing graphics too; it's like a kaleidoscope. I don't know whether there are plans to add this functionality but I'll certainly share the request with the product team.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I agree, I like the changing graphics too; it's like a kaleidoscope. I don't know whether there are plans to add this functionality but I'll certainly share the request with the product team.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines