• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anchor point expression [static]

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me I'm stuck with a small problem that is my anchor point of the shape layer. I have an animated Shape layer that if you adjust the animation it gets all messed up because the anchor point changes with it. I want the anchor point to be stuck on the left center of the shape. Is there an expression for that? If so please explain how...

See print screen 1 and 2 the anchor point is changing to a different position when typing something different. I want it to be stuck to its first position. At least for know at the left center.

1.png

2.png

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did some experimenting and found a way to keep the anchor point always on the center. See print screen for the expression. I keep struggling with snapping it to the left center. Somebody who can put the final touch at the top of this expression or even has a simpler one?

3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also these settings I have made for the solid to connect with the text doesn't effect my sliders with the anchor point thank god. The anchor point only effects the animation that is why I would like to snap it to the left center. (The solid animates in from the left).

4.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines