• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Pictures colors in pictures change from Lightroom to phone

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so I finished a photo earlier today and it looks great, when I export it to my desktop it looks fantastic, however when I get it to my phone it looks terrible! The whole image takes this puke green tone and totally ruins the grays and blacks in the picture. How I'm fully aware of the color profile, I've spent the last 3 hours educating myself on these darn color profiles! I promise you it is not, nor has never been, in anything but sRGB. I even brought it to photoshop, converted the profile there, than exported it into sRGB just to be sure. Than I decided I would go straight to my phone by bronging it there via iTunes. No help at all. Every single video, sub Reddit, and website tells me the same silly was to fix it. By making sure that when I export from LR it's in sRGB, and I'm telling you, it is. I'm at my wits end over here. If anyone knows how to actually fix it you will forever be my hero and save my night/my phone from being thrown from my balcony. Thank y'all!

sebastian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does sound frustrating Sebastian. So let's start from the top... you're editing the photo in Lightroom CC on the desktop? And then you're going to Save To and saving it to your desktop. When how is it getting from the desktop to the phone? Is there a particular reason you're not just opening the LRCC app on your phone and letting it sync? What kind of phone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't aware that was a feature actually, new to the mobile. I tried that and I'm still getting the same issue 😕 I Could absolutely be doing it wrong, but I tried to do what the adobe website said. I use an iPhone 5s btw.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmmm, ok, can you grab a screenshot of the photo on desktop and one on the phone too? I'm thinking something's calibrated incorrectly, and it's most likely the desktop screen, since iPhones are generally pretty accurate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines